Son of Hyperion
Warlocks in this setting will often make pacts with one of the Titanic gods or sometimes with one of the Primordial gods such as Nyx or Erebus.
- Warlocks wishing to make a pact with a powerful aspect of nature may make pacts with a god such as Hermes, Dionysus, Artemis, Poseidon and Demeter or a powerful lesser god such as a Nymph or Dyrad. These warlocks would use the rules of taking a pact with a Archfey.
- Warlocks wishing to make a pact with a more demonic aspect might make a pact with a god such as Heades, Thanatas or The Keres . These Warlocks would use the rules for taking a pact with a Fiend.
- Those warlocks seeking secret knowledge may look to take a pact with one of the Titan brothers such as Cronus, Koios, Krios or Lapetos the brothers that where banished by Zeus to Tartarus. These warlocks would use the rules for taking a pact with one of the Great old ones.
- Warlocks who wish to make pacts with a god to protect one self from the fear of death may look to make a pact with one of the primordial gods such as Erebus or Nyx, or take a pact with the Fates to for see ones death. these warlocks would use the rules for taking a pact with the undying.
- Cleric – use the Olympian gods for Divine Domains
o Knowledge – Athena
o Life – Demeter
o Light – Apollo
o Nature – Artemis
o Tempest – Zeus
o Trickery – Dionysus
o War – Ares
o Death – Hades
o Forge – Hephaestus
o Love – Aphrodite
o Ocean – Poseidon